Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Just Something Interesting...

Peoples,

I was reading this book the other day by Jane Kirkpatrick. It was called um, I forgot know and I'm to lazy to get it so whatever, anyway it was a good book. It told of three ladies who all lived in the same place in Oregon a place called Muddy Creek, but they are all in different eras. The last one takes place in 1997 with a lady who helps build a teen ranch called Wildhorse Canyon. The book is based on true stories so I decided to ehck it out on the net. THe ranch is real and you can check it out at http://sites.younglife.org/camps/Wildhorse/default.aspx Be sure to look at all the pictures of all the different activites!! THey look so awesome! I think we should book a conference there sometime. What do you think?

2 comments:

Mel said...

Yo, like yeah man. Would be pretty sick!

~Marie~ said...

I know, let's go!