Monday, March 12, 2007

Some pics from the weekend...










For those of you who didn't know on Saurday about six of our YP went to the Hope Centre in Toronto and helped distribute pamphlets for VBS. Unfortunately I forgot to take pics most of the time and the ones I did take didn't really turn out that great. Sunday we came to Uncle Jake's and Aunt Joyce's in Aylmer. Here are a few pics I took from the weekend. Most of them didn't turn out that great...stupid camera. Here's a nice one of Melissa from at Zekveld's! The sideways effect really adds to the picture!!A random dark picture of some of the kids during supper.

A dark one of Bengi! He's so cute! (Karen told me it's spelled with a 'j' but I like the 'g' better! :)

A light one of Andrew during supper, look at the Dad's chatting behind, do they look serious enough??

6 comments:

Mel said...

That's ME? That doesn't look like me. Weird. It must be that Jenny Craig's diet...hehe.

Weird mood right now.

That picture isn't nearly as bad as I thought it was. I give you permission to keep it up there, lol. :-)

Mel said...

After looking at it again...I'm really white...it looks as though I saw a ghost. Wait. You were taking the picture right? That explains it.

:-D

I'm going now...check your email okay?

~Marie~ said...

Ok, whatever...you must be in a wierd mood! ANd thanksa lot, do I really look like a ghost?!
I already checked my email! :)

Mel said...

(*talking with a dead serious face*)

Well...if you want me to be completely, utterly, and totally honest with you...you really ntdo look like a ghost. :-)

I was in a weird mood. Man...I hope people didn't actually think I was serious about the JC diet on Saturday... :-)

~Marie~ said...

Thanks for the compliment!

Yeah I know those people from Michigan must have thought you were nuts! Actually the people from Ontario probaly thought you were nuts!

Anonymous said...

Hi Marie! :)
The picture with the "dads" is awesome. Made me laugh out loud in the school library!
btw, Mel, ghosts and diets must become you. :D