Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I Got IT!!!

So for all of those who didn't know I went (for my 3rd time) to get my license today. And of course it has to be the day when we get the biggest ice storm all winter. I wake up at 7:15, jump up and look out my window....what a mess!! There are tree branches everywhere, the lawn is a huge mess of branches, sticks, snow, slush and ice! Great...of all days. Next I turn my radio on to trusty ol' 680 News. First thing I hear..'Environement Canada is advising all people to please stay off all roads unless absolutely nessecary, hydro poles and lines are down everywhere and it is very treacherous'! And then their list of cancellations was at least 10 mintues long! SoI get dressed, and cry for about 1/2 hour (not really:) and then finally at 8:30 I phoned the office and Yes they were open. So I went and the roads were completely clear in Oshawa and I got a huge PASS MARK!!! Now I"m so psyched!! I'm so happy!! Finally, Finally!! Anyway, I got to go.

No comments: