Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Miscellaneous Pictures

Chris and Cory the other night - Cory said he was paying Chris 5 cents an hour! I think they were pretty desperate for something to do.


Dave and Opa the night before they headed out West!


So far it sounds like they're having a blast. Last I talked to Dave they were in Banff and were spending most of their days walking around Lake Louise. They had beautiful weather (after about a week of straight rain) and they've seen tons of animals, including 3 bears by Lake Louise! I'm so jealous!! Latest addition to the farm. There's 300 of the little things!
When they first came they were adorable, however my brother soon reminded me that 'in six weeks off goes there head'!


Unclear pictures of the sunset.







More pics from Grad to come...









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures of the chicks and the sunset,they're so cute and pretty.
Wow, sounds like their having lots of fun! We only spent one morning by L.L. and their spending a couple days! It is one of the most beautiful places in the world though. Did they hike the Johnston Canyon? Are they going any farther than Banff,into BC? Thats cool that they saw 3 bears, tell us about the other animals they saw too, and show us any pictures they take when they come back.

Janelle said...

I miss u to!

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.